Saturday, November 2, 2013

New Pattern! --->Snow Ladies!

.

My newest design pattern is called "Snow Ladies".
I was inspired by hats after seeing this picture of Victoria Beckham:
See the green hat on the snow lady?  That is my own version of Victoria Beckham's hat.  :)  Silly, I know but it does go to show how odd things can give me ideas for my designs.
I've never been a hat person myself but I love looking at hats and I do wish that I could be a "hat person"  I remember going to church on Easter Sunday when I was little.  Easter bonnets were popular back then.  Every female, young and old had an Easter bonnet.  I wish we could go back to those times.  Corsages and Easter bonnets on Easter Sunday.

So "Snow Ladies" is something that reminds me of those special Sunday church services where all the ladies dressed up with their beautiful hats and bobbled necklaces.

The finished size is 14 1/2" across.  
The picture shows it made with 100% wool but wool felt can easily substituted for any or all of the wool requirements.  
Shipping is free for those of us in the US or in Canada.  
I have the wool kit available for this too.  That can be found on my website by clicking HERE
The pattern purchase may be made by either clicking the button by the picture over there on the left sidebar of the page, or visit my website, http://www.cathspenniesdesigns.com .

If you wish to pay by check, just email me cathspennies@gmail.com and I'll send you my mailing address.

Thanks ladies!
Oh, and I'm going to have my 3rd annual Black Friday special  this year so be sure to check back for the sale details  or subscribe to my newsletter to have the info delivered right to your inbox!
To subscribe, click on the Newsletter button on the top left sidebar of the page.

Happy Day!

.

1 comment:

Gert said...

Oh this is beautiful! Yes, I remember those days also...loved the bonnets, gloves...pretty dresses!

Blessings,
Gert