Monday, September 9, 2013

New Pattern "Popcorn Treats"

 My newest pattern is ready!
I'm calling it "Popcorn Treats"  The cute little mice aren't so cute when they're eating the popcorn from the Christmas tree.
The pattern has instructions for the table runner, the wall-hanging and the popcorn garland.
The table runner measures 10" x 23"
The wall-hanging measures 10" x 12"
The wool popcorn on the garland looks real!
I have wool kits available for both the table runner & the wall-hanging.  The kits include all of the 100% wool needed to complete the table runner and the wall hanging.  If interested in the wool kits, just CLICK HERE to visit my website .
To purchase the pattern, either click over there on the left sidebar or visit my website.
http://www.cathspenniesdesigns.com
Shipping is free for US & Canada customers.  All other international customers will just need to pay whatever the extra shipping will cost.  Email for a shipping quote.
cathspennies@gmail.com
If you wish to pay by check, just email for my mailing info

The free step-by-step tutorial for the popcorn garland is given in the post below.  I hope everyone gives it a try!  It's easy to make and it looks so real!

Happy Day!

No comments: