Monday, October 22, 2012

"Gingerbread Faces" New Pattern!

New Pattern!  
It's named "Gingerbread Faces"  ...and gosh, it's so darn cute when finished!

The finished size is 14 1/2" across.
It's shown made with 100% wool but this one can easily be substituted with wool felt for any or all of the 100% wool requirements.  It saves on expense!

The price includes the shipping cost for US & Canada.  If you prefer to pay by check just email me at
cathspennies@gmail.com and I'll email back with my mailing address.

The wool kit is available for this also..
The kit can be purchases from my website by clicking HERE

Happy Day!

5 comments:

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Wow Cathy...that is cute!!!!!

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Wow Cathy,
That is really, really cute!!!

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

Wow Cathy,
That is really, really cute!!!

suz said...

Totally love this - our family has a tradition that goes back to my father's family in Austria, of making lebkuchen (gingerbread cookies). This will be perfect for the kitchen table. Just put my order in!

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Beautiful!!! Love this! All of your pattern designs are awesome!