Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pansy Garden! New Pattern!

Oh how we love to see those pansies outside this time of year.

Pansy 6

This pattern will show you petal by petal, with pictures, how to make these pansies look lifelike. 

I couldn’t decide whether I liked the candle mat black background or the white background, so I made them both!  So pretty!

The pattern also includes instructions to make the pansy into lapel pins which can also be used to decorate candles, like the picture shows, or as bowl fillers … lots of different ways to decorate with the individual pansies.

Finished size of the candle mat is about 13” across.  The pansy pin is the same size as a real pansy, approx 3” across.

As usual, this pattern is available for a special price of $8.50 until Thursday evening (March 22, 2012) at which time the price will go to the regular selling price of $9.50.  This price includes shipping for US & Canada.

WOOL pansy 5

I also have wool available for the pansy.  It’s 100% wool and I’ve hand-dyed  the colors specifically for these pansies.   The wool is available on my website HERE and is $8.00, including the $3.00 shipping cost for US.   For this price, you’ll get enough of the 3 colors to make one candle mat plus lots of extra for pansy pins.

 

I accept personal checks for payment too.  If you don’t do Paypal or credit cards, just email me for my mailing address … cathspennies@gmail.com

 

Thank you ladies!

 

Happy Day filled with pansies!

No comments: