Tuesday, May 3, 2011

“Americana Stars” <----NEW PATTERN!

 

 

Even though I’ve been quiet in Blogland, I’m still busy working on wool things here in Homeland.

My newest pattern will be called “Americana Stars”.

 

americana star

 

This one is super easy and quick to stitch.  It’s so easy, I don’t think a step-by-step online tutorial is even necessary.

Keep in mind, these colors can easily be switched up too…or to make it more primitive, use some dusty shades.

The finished mat measures 14” round.  This is shown with 100% wool but if you want to save on expense, wool felt would work nicely with this too.

I’m offering this as a special preorder price of only $7.50, which includes shipping.  That’s a $2.00 savings over the regular price!

(U.S. & Canada only, all other international customers will just pay the small difference in shipping)

This special preorder price will be good until next Sunday evening 5/7/11.  After Sunday, the pattern price will go to the regular pattern price of $9.50.

Patterns should be printed and ready for mailing out either Thursday or Friday. 

Just click on the Paypal button over there on the left to purchase. Or, if you wish to pay by personal check instead, just email me cathspennies@gmail.com and I’ll give you my mailing address.

 

I will also have wool kits to go along with this pattern.  Because only the red wool is hand-dyed, I can offer this at a much lower cost than most of my other wool kits.  The wool kit price is $30 plus $2.50 shipping.  The kit price includes the pattern and all the wool to make this candle mat including the backing wool.

The wool is 100% Woolrich wool which has been washed, felted and ready to go!

If interested in the wool kit for this, just email me and I’ll send you a Paypal invoice.  cathspennies@gmail.com 

 

Happy Day everyone!

No comments: